What are the advantages of a universe?Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:01
1. Only the universe designer needs to know how to write SQL and understand the structure of the target database.
2. The interface allows you to create a universe in an easy-to-use graphical environment.
3. Data is secure. Users can see only the data exposed by the universe. Users only read data, not edit it.
4. The results are reliable and the universe is relatively easy to maintain.
5. Users can use a simple interface to create reports.
6. All users work with consistent business terminology.
7. Users can analyze data locally.If you liked this post, buy me a beer. (Suggested: $3 a beer or $7.5 for a pitcher)